TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your access and use of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions) and the use of any products and services, information and functions made available by us, MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd, the owner and operator of this Website.
MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd Reg. No. 200101026131 (561889-D) is a company incorporated in Malaysia whose business address is No. 2 Jalan 4/76C, Desa Pandan, 55100 Kuala Lumpur and operates this Website at www.myveteranmall.com. You can contact MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd by email at email@example.com.
Before using this Website or the products and services provided by us, please read these terms and conditions carefully and if you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using this Website immediately. In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses this Website and is neither:
- employed by MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd and acting in the course of their employment; nor
- engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd and accessing this Website in connection with the provision of such services.
By accessing this Website and/or using our products and services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and their amendments issued by us from time to time.
- All Content included on this Website, is the property of MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd, its subsidiary (ies), its and/or associated company (ies) or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use this Website you hereby agree that such Content is at all material times protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents and any other applicable intellectual property or proprietary rights, all of which are at all times owned exclusively by MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd or the relevant third party vendor or other third parties, where applicable.
- In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, trademarks, logos, trade dress, page headers, button icons, scripts, product and service names, audio, video, music, sound, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying source code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users.
- You may use this Website as made available to you, as long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions and any applicable Malaysia laws. You may use this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use only and/or for educational, scholarly, and personal projects that will not be marketed, promoted, or sold.
You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute, sell, resell, use or otherwise exploit for commercial purposes any Content without the prior written permission from MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd or that of the relevant Intellectual Property owners.
You must not use this Website for any of the following purposes:
- Reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd;
- You are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit, or create derivative works of any material found on this Website for any public or commercial purposes;
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to this Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of this Website;
- frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) on this Website without the prior written consent from MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd;
- use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without the prior written consent of MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd;
- misuse any of our products and services;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any law or regulation or governmental order.
Availability of this Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, services or information that MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd makes available through this Website (“the Services”) is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We give no warranty, claim or representation of any kind either expressed, implied or statutory that the Services will be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, and complete or error and/or fault free, that defects, if any, will be corrected. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd is under no obligation to update information on this Website.
- Whilst MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users shall take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of this Website.
- MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd reserves the right to alter, make any amendments, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) this Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of this Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the use of any of our products or services or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Website.
- You must ensure that all details provided by you or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you have provided.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect if you breach any of these terms and conditions.
Links to other websites
- This website may contain hypertext links to websites created and maintained by other organizations. These links are provided to you as a convenience only. These sites are not under the control of MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd and MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd or that of its subsidiary (ies), its and/or associated company (ies); is not responsible for the contents in any such website and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of or reliance on any such information by users who link up to these websites.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd reserves the sole right and discretion to make any amendments to these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the same shall be effective when the updated version is posted on this Website. You are deemed to be aware of and be bound by the updated version of these Terms and Conditions upon its publication on this Website. Therefore, you are advised to visit this Website regularly to keep yourself updated of the latest variation to these Terms and Conditions (if any).
- In no circumstance will the MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd be liable for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, special, indirect or consequential damages or damages for loss of use, loss of data, loss of revenue or profits arising out of or related to the MIDC Technology Sdn Bhd website or the information contained in it whether by action in contract, tort or otherwise howsoever.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Malaysia and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts. Should there be any inconsistencies between the English and the Malay version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version of this these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Updated 30 November 2021